So we're getting our own monthly column on the blog now and we are so excited to share all the things in our lives and and what we loves and wants. But first, some intwoductions are in order.
Tripp: Since I was here first, I gets to go first. I was adopted last year and have been living my best life with my humans. I used to be weally cwazy, but now I'm only a little cwazy and mostly at nights. I loves to snuggle and almost always has to be touching one of my humans. I think my mom should have given me the hashtag #trippcuddlesshortt on Instagram instead of Chloe. Lately I've started this new woutine where I wakes up in the middle of the night and goes and jumps up on mams's side of the bed and lays my head on her pillow. I pwetty much thinks I'm a human. I'm also weally handsome. At least that's what evewyone says, and I believes them. Last night, my humans opened the front door to go somewheres, and I walked in. That's not supposed to happen. But when I saws the side yard gate was open, I just had to go explowing. Thankfully, Chloe didn't sees it because If she gots out, there's no telling if we'd gotten her back. And even though, she steals some of the attention awound heres, and always steals my bone when I gets distwacted and walks away from it, I weally likes her.
Choe: Hey guys, I'm Chloe. I'm the newest of member of the family. awounds here. I loves my mama, and I do loves my dad too, but sometimes I'm still afwaid of him even though he lets me sleep next to him and gives me treats twying to make me love hims more. I just needs more time. Some people were mean to me in my past, and I'm still working through it, but with all the loves I gets awound here I'm coming awound more all the times. I'm mostly good, but recently I did eat one of the couch cushions, like a big one. Mama said it looked like clouds had landed in our living woom when she got home. Oops. And it's true, i do steal Twipps's bones when he gets distwacted. I don't knows why, but I always thinks his taste better than mine. Evewy once in awhile, we fights about it, and it fweaks dad out and than mama has to calm all thwee of us down. It's kind of funny. Anyways, can't wait to share more with you guys!
Here's our Five on Friday, and mama insisted on throwing a couple of her own in, but that's okay because we weally loves her.
1. So Dad says he wants one of these for Chwistmas to help clean up all the hair fwom us and fwom mama, and all the dirt we twacks in. When a man asks for something likes this, that's what we call #adulting.
2. Mama is twying to get back to eating healthy and losing weights, and just discovered this blog that she's weally excited abouts. It's mostly plant based which ew, our minds can't even goes there.
3. And even though she's twying to eat healthies, she's also twying to decide whether or not to makes this fudge cake or these chocolate chip cookies. We can'ts have chocolate, but gwandpawents are coming tonight and you knows what that means. Tweats!
4. Since I gots out of the side gate the other night, mama's thinking it mights be time to get some collars with our infowmation on them, I like this one and this one, and Chloe likes this one and this one . We're vewy classic.
5. Also, today is national coffee day, and if you know our mama, you know she weeeeallly loves coffee. Here's the one makes evewy morning and night and sometimes in the afternoons. We told she loves that stuff.
We knows we shared a lot fwom our humans this week, but we're still discovering all the dog stuffs out there so we'll bwing more of that next time.
Tripp & Chloe