1. Pupcakes. Have you heard of them? They're like cupcakes, but for your pup! Kim and Scott of Yellow Brick Home shared a recipe for them over on Crate and Barrel's Blog, and I think I might whip some up for our pooches this weekend.
2. I stumbled across the Future Kept's Instagram feed via Pinterest this week, and couldn't help but follow. So much beautiful inspiration indoors and out!
3. And speaking of inspiration. You should definitely check out and follow Jersey Ice Cream Co.'s Instagram feed. They've been sharing a lot of before and afters of their projects and it's amazing and inspiring to see. They're design aesthetic is right on point.
4. We picked up the ingredients to try this pumpkin based mac and cheese from Skinny Taste. Mac and Cheese is one of my favoritest things ever, and I can't wait to try Gina's skinny version. I've got her first cookbook and have made several recipes from it and love it!
5. When it comes to clothes and jewelry, I like things pretty simple and classic, but modern. Anna Beck and Leandra Hill fit the bill to a T. I love their minimal and modern jewelry designs, and might be putting them on the birthday/Christmas/anniversary list. ;)
Happy Weekend, friends!