Happy Friday, Guys! We both got off early today so we've been taking it easy and watching the Blacklist while we wait to find out if we've got to head to Virginia to pick up a car. Somehow we've both managed to be in minor accidents in the past month. Thankfully no one was hurt in either. Here's a few things that have caught my eye in the past week!
- I've been searching for a new dresser for our room, but without much luck so far. I may just give a version of this DIY from the Little Green Notebook a try until I can find that perfect piece.
- These DIY pillows that Kate from Centsational Style made from Home Good rugs looks a lot like the vintage rug pillows that are so popular (and for good reason) right now. They're so beautiful!
- If you aren't following following Megan Pflug on Instagram, go do it! This bedroom she designed is amazing and her whole feed is filled with beautiful goodness.
- As always, there will be food in these posts. I might bring back our Saturday cinnamon roll tradition for these 30 minute pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
- And I've been waiting for Lindsay from Pinch of Yum to post this Spinach Queso recipe ever since she gave us a glimpse in her Instagram stories. It looks amazing and who doesn't like queso!
Hope you all have a great weekend! Let me know some things you've been loving or that have caught your eye recently in the comments!