Five on Friday No. 006
Happy Friday, friends! I'm about to dive into some deep cleaning here at the Robert Lee Robinson House. Super exciting plans, I know. Our community group from church is coming over here Sunday night for the first time so I might be some kind of version of this guy . What are you guys up to this weekend? I'd love to know!
- This video shows a costume designer who makes Marie Antoinette style dresses as a hobby and wears them around New York and on the subway to get to places. It's not as weird as it sounds, and they are so incredible and real works of art.
- If you know me, you know I love soup, and soup season is here! I'm going to try this Vegan "Cheesy" Broccoli soup from Love & Lemons who also wrote my newest favorite cookbook
- Have you seen Joanna Gaines' collaboration with Target? It has me seriously considering selling my dishes and getting a new set. They are so pretty! It comes out November 5th.
- World Market is having a huge 40% off sale on all their furniture right now. Our dining room table is from there and we absolutely love it. It's sturdy and can sit a crowd. It's on sale for $389.99 marked down from $649.99 and also has free shipping!
- I'm not even kidding when I tell you, I've been laughing at this Friends clip for a week now. It's becoming my new favorite saying. Who else watches Friends episodes on repeat for the laughs?
Happy weekend, friends! I hope it's a good one for you<3