We made it through another week, guys! We've got exciting plans for cleaning and working on the business end of Whitken & Co. this weekend, and I'm actually pretty pumped about it. Weekends at home are the best in my opinion. Here's some of the things that struck my fancy this week. I'd love to hear what caught your eye. Tell me in the comments below!
- I've been seeing previews of Diane Keaton's new book, The House That Pinterest Built across the Instagram world lately, and let me tell you it's got some beautiful pictures and inspiration in it. It's definitely going to be added to my design library.
- I've been watching Old Home Love's new show, Win This House ,that they're doing on Facebook of all places and it is so good! They are such a sweet and funny couple who do amazing design and renovation work on old homes, and they have seven kids!
- I've been cutting way back on sugar, but I promise you I will be making an exception for these White Chocolate Pumpkin Scones from Half Baked Harvest. If you're not following Tieghan on Instagram, you totally should just for her beautiful pictures of food. It's like art and makes me want to give up on being skinny all together.
- In addition to cutting out sugar, I've also cut out most meat, and I gotta tell you, these vegetarian tacos from A Couple Cooks (another great Instagram account) look so good! I think they're making it onto next week's menu.
- I discovered a new Instagram account this week that I just can't get enough of, Beginning in the Middle. They're old home lovers and renovators and they're style is just so gorgeous. The tile floor that they're putting in and inlaying into the transition onto the wood floor is making hearts shoot out from my eyes, my ears, and my nose. It's drop dead gorgeous.
Happy Weekend, Friends! Be sure to share what you're loving in the comments below!